Need to clarify your message? I can help.
Sarah Maxfield is a storyteller who has learned to edit. Available for wordsmithing, dramaturgy, and more, Maxfield can assist you in crafting written copy or movement content.
Sample projects include:
- Providing dramaturgical feedback for movement-based work in rehearsal
- Creating frameworks for audience feedback for movement-based work
- Hosting audience engagement events such as post-show discussions or artist interviews
- Writing context notes for performance events or bodies of work
- Ghostwriting or copy-editing website content and project descriptions to improve clarity, urgency, and impact
- Ghostwriting or copy-editing instructional manuals, operational procedures, organizational policies, etc.
- Organizing disparate notes into clear documentation
- Transcription (with or without editing) of archival recordings, artist conversations, interviews, etc.
Interested? Reach out.